Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blog Hiatus...lots of updates

(Written in the beginning of November 2009, it is now mid January 2010)

So I purposefully took a blog hiatus due to me being pregnant a 2nd time. If you come upon this then well you get to read it but its mainly for me to get my mind clear. I have a little, very little, baby inside me with a wonderful heartbeat of 173 bpm. I can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl so I can start preparing. Timm is so excited and that makes me so happy.

(Continued January 14, 2010)

Well now my baby is well probably a few times bigger than the last time I wrote. I am still awaiting my next ultrasound. It could be in 2 weeks to 6 weeks, not sure yet, but whenever that is, I will find out what I'm having! I can't believe I have come this far in my pregnancy already, I'm nearly 15 weeks now. I had a doctor's visit when I was 12 weeks and I got to hear my wonderful baby's heartbeat for the first time, it was so relieving and neat. I am truly thankful to God.

So my belly when I had my first ultrasound (at 8 weeks) was pretty much the same as before I was pregnant except I had the tiniest of pooches on the bottom of my tummy. But after the 12 week mark I definitely noticed a difference and had the beginnings of a true baby bump. Now at 14.5 weeks, I am starting to get people who I haven't seen in a while to notice, which is kind of neat and weird. I am thankful, at this point, I have not gained any weight in my face, even though as of late I feel like I've been eating pretty much constantly from morning til night. As for other bodily changes, well the list goes on, my least favorite is the return of acne. I feel like there is nothing I can do to control my poor face. The worst, but oddly not my least favorite, was being so sick for 7 weeks straight. I somehow avoided throwing up at work for 2 months but I kind of didn't mind being sick because it let me know my body was doing what it was supposed to and its generally a good sign that the placenta is growing correctly. So, so far so good, but I will be finishing this blog up completely once my 4 month appointment arrives so I can have a true up to date return of my blog. =)

(Written January 24-27, 2010)

So, my 4 month appointment was perfect. My doctor said "keep up the good work". The baby's heart rate was in the 150's and I just have to wait 5 1/2 more months to meet them! I will be finding out the gender soon too! So excited! I've been feeling movement here and there, especially after I eat. When I was in the waiting room at the office I saw the cutest little chubby baby ever and I couldn't take my eyes off them. It made me realize how excited I was to be having one myself, its truly a blessing. But I do know its going to be a lot of work, so anyone who can ever lend a helping hand, I am open to it!

If you are currently pregnant and have ANY questions at all about pregnancy or want to compare notes, please feel free to contact me because I want to be as much of a help to other pregnant /future pregnant women as possible because I know that I love to ask questions, it just eases the mind (and so does prayer).

No comments:

Post a Comment