Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cravings


So one of my symptoms that I forgot to mention was my cravings.  They are so definitely obvious.  With Judah I hardly craved certain food at all but for the first two to three weeks all I wanted was everything covered in melted cheese: pizza, home made nachos, grilled cheese, etc.  One theory on cravings is that a woman craves what her body needs to support the changes going on hormonally.  I guess I needed the calcium.

Subway Veggie Delite. So delicious.
A good stand by, minimal chocolate.
Additional cravings have included Veggie Delite's from Subway, specifically with oil, vinegar, pepper and a little salt (I had four foot longs in three days time), spaghetti & meatballs from Riccardi's, one regular McDonald's cheeseburger, and Ben & Jerry's ice cream.  Weird huh? Anyone else have crazy cravings? Or aversions? (I def have those too, but they go from a moment to moment basis).

No comments:

Post a Comment