Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Short Break

I have decided that since this is Timm's summer vacation, I will be taking a short break from blogging and Etsy-ing to concentrate on my Summer and family time with Timm and Judah.  Timm will be returning to work mid August, which is really not that far away.
 
Some of our Summer events include going to the park almost everyday, spending lots of time with friends, going the Zoo, and of course Canada!  I'm so excited for that!

One of the funnest in home things Timm and I have been doing so far is watching series of movies.  We will watch one movie from a trilogy each night, which makes understanding each movie a little easier and it gives us something to look forward to everyday.  So far we've braved the Back to the Future 1, 2, & 3, Toy Story 1, 2, & 3, as well as Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, & 3.  Of course now I am very anxious to see Pirates 4!  It is also rumored there will be a Toy Story 4 and if so I'm looking forward to that as well. Maybe I can convince Timm to watch Twilight 1, 2 & 3 too! ; )  By the way, looking very forward to Breaking Dawn Part 1!

So with Summer vacation just beginning and already having done so many fun and spontaneous things, I'd like to enjoy my time with my family full force, which of course means less time posting.,but I'll be sure to be back soon and have lots of fun new pictures for everyone to enjoy! And if you haven't been reading my blog, catch up, leave a comment, or just enjoy the pictures of Judah.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment