Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Joy

All I want to say today is "Praise Jesus & Thank You".  I praise Him for His love, His provisions, and most importantly His birth, because without Jesus I would not have a place in the Kingdom of Heaven. I also want to thank the Lord Jesus for all of the blessings He has granted in my life especially my husband, son, and father. Truly the three most important people in my life.


As for Christmas Day, I could not have possibly been blessed with more.  I received my  fair share of gifts, but what really mattered to me was my little bunny, Judah, who received some of the most amazing and heartfelt gifts imaginable, including a card from my Dad that instantly made my eyes well and then overflow with tears of gratitude and love.  Judah was so funny and precious Christmas Day when opening his gifts, surprisingly acting as though he knew exactly what was going on: unwrapping presents like it was a baby reflex or innate instinct.  I suppose he may have had some practice when I let him play with the tissue paper when I was making Christmas preparations.  Either way he made me smile and melted my heart as well as all of those around him.

I would like to share some of the wonderful moments we had making memories this beautiful Christmas 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment