Monday, May 9, 2011

Mommy's Wish List Updated

Hey Everyone,

Check out the new updated Mommy's Wish List on the lower right hand side of the screen.  Judah is growing up SO fast, he is now is 18 months clothing!  Needless to say its hard to keep up with his ever growing little body while we are trying to save for a house, so we are definitely in need of some 18 month summer clothing and pajamas if you happen to have any to spare. Also, if anyone has any hand-me-down skirts for me to wear to church I'd appreciate it.  I only have 3 and we don't have a washer or dryer! Thanks for taking the time to read.  Once again this isn't a post/list to get people to buy things for me or my family but just a note to see if anyone has anything to spare or hand down that they no longer need.  Thanks again!

Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment