|I thawed frozen strawberries and then cut them by hand.|
1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
1 ½ tablespoons baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 ¼ cups milk
3 tablespoons melted butter
½ cup cut up strawberries
½ cup chocolate chips
|I can fit about 8 pancakes on my griddle.|
1. Preheat the griddle/fying pan to medium heat.
2. Mix together all of the dry ingredients.
3. Then add and mix the wet ingredients & goodies with the dry ingredients.
4. Stir all until mixed well but still lumpy.
5. Spray either griddle/frying pan with shortening or butter to keep pancakes from sticking.
6. Pour ¼ cup of batter onto cooking surface & leave approximately ¾ inches of space between each pancake. (I find on a griddle you can make approximately 8 at a time).
7. Flip pancakes over when they seemed to have stopped bubbling up.
8. Make sure each pancake is fully cooked. You can do this by sticking the side of the spatula or a knife into the top or bottom of the pancake and see that it comes out clean or just hope for the best.
9. Finally, remove pancakes from cooking surface and top with maple syrup, butter, &/or powdered sugar.
10. Bon Appetite!