Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pregnancy Weeks 13 - 14

I'm going to combine these two weeks as well I just can't remember what happened during week 13.  Sorry about my forgetfulness, but I'll just have to chalk it up to as part of the pregnancy and you'll just have to forgive me.

Weeks 13 & 14- Fetal movement!!!! Or at least I'm pretty sure. I know what it feels like because I've already had a baby once before.  It is funny how things come back to you because it really only feels like yesterday that I was pregnant with Judah.  But seeing as it is probably fetal movement, it has certainly increased and been more noticeable in the recent days than in earlier moments. 
     My symptoms right now are that my body is just very sore, especially at night.  When I get up to go to the bathroom at night it feels like I  am battling the flu in terms of body aches on top of feeling like I have a bolder resting on my bladder.  As I get up to go, I literally cannot stand up straight because my bladder feels so heavy.  I have been tired and usually do best if I get about ten hours of sleep at night, but Judah hasn't been letting me sleep as much with his either lack of naps or sudden decision to sleep three less hours a night.
     My main symptom, which has occurred throughout the pregnancy, but is getting more prominent, is the fact that my muscles feel like they are just floating in my body.  There are times when my muscles will do this rolling type sensation, which oddly replicates the feeling of a baby rolling.  It just feel like they are very loose and definitely not in their usual place.  I guess my body is just getting ready to expand more, which by the way its amazing how much I've grown in the past few weeks. I'll continue to add more photos of the belly as time goes on, but I recently just posted one here.  So until next time!

 I am officially 15 weeks and 1 day today!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment