Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pretty Paper Peonies

I was asked to make centerpieces for someone's bridal shower in the near future and really had no clue what to do, until I came upon a neat post on Pinterest.com, paper peony flowers.  This is not a tutorial, but if you'd like to know how I made these centerpieces you may feel free to contact me or search online.  The pictures below are not the finished products but rather the step before.  I need to purchase some vases for these floral creations and arrange them properly, then they will be finished.  But until then, I just wanted to share with you what I created and encourage you to make more things by hand. Enjoy!



These little beauties will be interspersed within the white flowers.

A close-up of one of my flowers, particularly focusing on the underneath wrapping.

1 comment: