Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Going's On as of Late

Many of you would think, "Okay Jenn's a stay at home mom and to only one kid for that matter, she must have a lot of free time on her hands."  Well that is completely and one hundred percent wrong. Especially since she doesn't have a dishwasher or washer and dryer. I hardly ever get to take naps either.  I mean it is truly rare.  I am lucky to even be here writing this at 11:02 P.M. when I should be in bed! Oh well, maybe all that chocolate cake I ate is keeping me up, but oh it was yummy!

Anyway I would love to be writing more for you all as of late and getting you updated on Judah's Schedule, Diaper Brand Experiences, and other topics I am anxious to talk about but here's a tid bit of why I've been so, well, unavailable with very little time to myself:

1. My house has been a disaster since post Christmas Break!

2. I have been working on a beautiful present for my cousin-in-law's baby shower (Yay another baby in the family, I'm so excited), which required a lot of running around to different stores and not to mention creating the gift. I will post pictures of that later, I've got to be careful for now in case she reads this.

3. Two hours worth of driving in one day to do three weeks worth of laundry. Let me put that into perspective for you. That is nearly one month of dirty clothes that needed to be washed, dried, folded, & put away!

4. Speaking of driving, well no cars actually, my husband's car got side swiped on our street in the middle of the night while we were sleeping.  Too bad that wasn't a dream.  But I know the Lord will help us.  So needless to say there's been a lot of running around with that. We're still waiting to hear if its totaled. Yea, it was that bad.

5. Last but not least, which is kind of a good thing too, my dear husband Timm drove half way to work and came home, due to a very unexpected school cancellation (he works an hour away) so therefore, his presence took precedence today, it was a special treat.

I must mention though, the highlight of my week was going to this awesome restaurant called the Pasta House with Timm and Judah.  I think I'll be going there for my birthday.  The food was delicious.  I had ordered Butternut Ravioli in Maple Syrup Cream Sauce. Mmm!

Now I must sleep and attempt to clean the rest of my house tomorrow.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment