If you haven't seen me in a while, here are all the things I can do, say, and play!
- Today I am 10 ½ months old.
- I am able to wave hello & goodbye.
- I sometimes like to use sign language to tell mommy I want more food & more playtime.
- I can say “mama” & “dada” & “baba” = “bye bye”. Sometimes I might even say “hi”.
- I am starting to perform for mommy and do and say the things she asks.
- I like to use a hammer correctly and bang the pegs on my peg board.
- I have more teeth coming in! A matching pair on top for the two I have below.
- I’m not much a crawler but I like to take steps when Mommy or Daddy hold my hands.
- Only 1 ½ more months until I turn a 1-year-old. Yay!